There are several ways to discover your neighbor's wifi password, but we're already advancing that it's not as simple as it seems.
To be able to discover the password without needing to have a slightly advanced computer knowledge, but nothing that is from Another World.
We will try to simplify the tutorials, so that you can better understand how the whole process works, to discover your neighbor's wifi password.
How to find neighbor's wifi password
But it is worth remembering that depending on the security, how recent the equipment is and how smart the person who installed your neighbor's wifi is, it can be difficult to hack.
The methods that we are going to list in this article, range from applications and some computer programs that can help in the process of finding the network password.
Below we will list some ways you can try to access your neighbor's Wi-Fi password. Try one of them, and if you don't succeed, there are no other ways.
using an app
There are some apps that work and some that don't to find passwords, it all depends on how you use the app.
As we mentioned above, sometimes the problem is not in the application but in the network security that is quite advanced, making it impossible for an application to invade.
WiFi WPS WPA TESTER is one of the best applications currently available to be able to discover the password of any home Wi-Fi network. And that can help us in this process.
Before we see the tutorial on how to use the application, it is important to make it clear that it works when the network security is very weak. See the guide.
- Download and install the app WIFI WPS WPA TESTER from Play Store.
- Activate Wi-Fi on your Android phone.
- Launch the app and search for your neighbor's wifi network.
- Click on the network to start the process.
- The app checks your WiFi security and tries different combinations of words and numbers to find out your neighbor's password.
The app finds the wifi network code in no time and connects your phone automatically, in addition to showing you the network password.
AndroDumper is another alternative that can also help us to discover the network password. It is quite popular and we already had the opportunity to test its power.
- Download and install the app AndroDumper on your Android phone.
- Enable WiFi on your Android device.
- Open the AndroDumper application and click on the update button present at the top of the screen to find the neighbor's network.
- Once you find the network, tap on it.
- Now the app will try to connect to your neighbor's wifi network. If the selected network has a weak WiFi password, this app will find the password.
using a program
In case the applications do not work, we will have to resort to other means to discover the password of that wifi network. Meet the most popular and famous Cain & Abel.
- download the tool Cain & Abel and install the program.
Select tab decoders and choose wireless passwords, in the left navigation menu
- Then click on the button with a +.
- The decoder will show the encryption type, SSID and password that was used on this network.
This program offers other features that you can try out for yourself. It is available on the internet completely free to download.
Other tools to find out neighbor's wifi password
In addition to the applications and programs mentioned above, there are other options that we can try to help us discover the password of any WiFi network.
- Aircrack: network sniffer and WEP cracker. This WiFi password hacker tool is free to download from the internet.
- WEPCrack: this is an open source Wi-Fi hacker program to crack 802.11 WEP secret keys and has a power to crack the passwords within hours.
- Kismet: this online WiFi password cracker detects visible and hidden wireless networks, sniffs packets and detects intrusions, in addition to being very fast.
- WebDecrypt: This program uses active dictionary attacks to find network keys. It has its own key generator and implements packet filters to crack the password in a matter of minutes.
We hope you enjoyed the our tutorial and that you can be successful in the process. To be able to enjoy free internet. If nothing works, all that remains is to ask for the password.