Instagram lets you follow the people we care about the most, to keep up with what they do on a daily basis, with photos and even videos.
Currently the instagram removed the option to track users' activities, for privacy reasons, a function that was a lot of fun.
But luckily there are still ways to track people's activities on instagram, with the help of some tracking sites.
How to know who a person last followed on instagram
When you click on the number of followers on someone's Instagram feed, you'll notice that the option displays a list of people. However, this list does not include users in chronological order, i.e. most recent to oldest.
Unfortunately Instagram doesn't show who the person last followed, only the owner of the account can see the list of followers chronologically. But you can use sites like Snoopreport and IG Export to keep track of who an Instagram user follows.
That is, if you have access to the person's account, you can easily see the people they followed, in chronological order.
Another way to try and see who the person last followed is by logging into Instagram in a browser on your pc, i.e. accessing instagram through a web browser rather than an app you will be able to track activity someone's follow-up.
Just click on the “Following” option, and you will see the followers in chronological order. You can try, but there is no guarantee that it will work.
IGExport is a Chrome extension tool that you can install on your browser to get a report on someone's recent followers.
To get started, follow these simple steps to install and use IGExport:
- After downloading and installing the extension on your chrome
- Enter an Instagram username
- Select export type (following or follower list), select include
- followers/follower count
- Click on the export button
- Wait for the process to finish
- Then scroll down the report until you see the “New Followers” section.
You'll see the list of that user's recent followers listed chronologically, complete with date and time.
Snoopreport allows a person to see who someone is following on Instagram on a regular schedule.
So, if you're determined to know who the person last followed, keep reading for the steps you'll need to follow below.
- Once on the Snoopreport website, select the “create account” button and create an account on the website. You will be redirected to the dashboard page after login.
- On the Dashboard page, go to the button “Add account” and click on it. You will see a pop-up window asking you to purchase a subscription. Select the “Buy Subscription” button and choose the plan you want to benefit from. After that, choose the “Sign Up” button and encode your card details later on the payment page.
- Click “Apply” again after filling in the required payment details. After setting up your account, select “Add Account” again and enter the IG username you want to track in the pop-up window.
- Select the "Check" button. Then just wait for Snoopreport to prepare the report for you. You will find the reports in the dashboard area.
- Click on the activity report you want to view. Then scroll down the report until you see the “New Followers” section. You'll see the list of that user's recent followers listed chronologically, complete with date and time.
Snoopreport is one of the best apps that can help you understand the tracking activity of XNUMX+ Instagram accounts.