You may have already seen several beauty tricks, but the trick to remove a female mustache with toothpaste may still be great news for you.
There are several methods of removing this mustache, but for today we will focus on the most well-known method, using toothpaste.
This trick went viral on the internet, and several bloggers tested and proved the efficiency of this method of paste of these.
How to remove female mustache with toothpaste
There are several products available in the market to remove mustache, but not everyone can afford these cosmetic treatments.
And there is no need to spend so much, since it can be done at home, with a product that we use every day.
To remove the female mustache with toothpaste, you must first put a basic amount on top of the mustache, and do facial cleaning before the mustache dries.
See the full step-by-step below;
- First take a big spoonful of toothpaste, put it in a clean and dry container (it could be a glass), and add a spoonful of lemon and a spoonful of sugar.
- Stir until you get a smooth paste. When smooth, apply to the mustache area, massaging in different directions.
- The paste doesn't take long to thicken and you should massage the area with the paste for a few minutes. Rub from bottom to top.
- Let it dry for 30 minutes.
- Then, after drying completely, remove with soapy water and towel dry.
- Immediately you will begin to notice how these strands began to fall out.
Try to repeat the next day, if it doesn't work on the first try, you can try other methods below. How to use honey.
Remove female mustache with honey
Some people who use honey to remove upper lip hair find it more effective in pulling out female mustache hair.
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey and half a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture on the mustache.
- Leave for 20 minutes.
- Soak a cloth in warm water and wring out excess water on the cloth.
- Gently wipe the paste onto the mustache and rinse the area with cold water.
This tip works for most people who have tested it and proven it to be completely effective for fighting facial hair.
Remove mustache with saffron and milk
A natural method promoted informally is a combination of turmeric and milk, which can help you remove your mustache.
- Thoroughly mix 1 tablespoon of turmeric and 1 tablespoon of milk in a small bowl.
- Once blended, use your fingers to gently apply the mixture to your upper lip.
- Wait about 20 minutes for the mixture to dry completely.
- Once fully dry, gently rub the life top with wet fingers – in the opposite direction of hair growth – until the dried paste is completely removed.
- Rinse the area with cool water.
As you can see, there are several effective methods to obtain satisfactory results in the search for the removal of the hair that bothers us so much.
We have reached the end of our article and we hope you liked it and understood how to remove a female mustache using toothpaste.