The Google Play Store is a place where you always go to install new apps, and sometimes just to look for new apps too. But isn't it frustrating when you want to download an app and the Game Store shows that it isn't available in your region?
Google has added a new feature that allows you to change the location of your Google Play Store so you can download apps that are not available in your region.
This feature is only available to those who have recently switched regions. As if you traveled to a different region recently, Google will detect it and add this feature to the Google Play Store. it's not how you can change the regions on your own, according to your need. Here is the step-by-step guide to help you change the region on the Google Play Store.
Steps to Change the Region on the Google Play Store
- Open Google Play Store app and open the menu burger.
- Selecione Accounts from here and you will see a new Country and Profiles option.
- You will see the region option below the previous region.
- Select the current region and confirm to change to the new region.
- You will see a warning message, just confirm that the region is going to be changed.
Summing it Up
Google recently added this functionality to some users just so that you cannot see the new region there at all. This feature is great, but I would really like Google to let us change regions as we like. For more tips and tricks like this, follow GadgetsToUse on social media to stay up to date.