WhatsApp has released some new features with something new all platforms. A great resource is the Animation Sticker Support for all smartphones. Now you can send animated stickers for your conversations, but how? Here is a step-by-step guide to tell you how to install and use animated stickers on your WhatsApp account.
Steps to send animated WhatsApp stickers
- Open WhatsApp and go to the chat where you want to share animated stickers.
- Touch the stickers in the selection window and tap the button a little further to the right.
- You will be redirected to the download page sticker. See the sticker pack with the set of buttons here, these are the animated sticker packs.
- Install that set of stickers and go back to the chat window.
- In the sticker selection window, you will see the new sticker pack installed.
- Select the package stickers and tap the desired stickers to send.
- The sticker will continue to animate, until it is in the conversation window, but will stop the animation after leaving the conversation window.
- To see the animations again, touch information. and it will open in a small pop-up.
Summing it Up
This is how you can install and use animated stickers on your WhatsApp and share them with your friends. For more WhatsApp tips and tricks, follow us on our social media to stay updated with new articles.