Unfortunately, not all mothers know how to value the blessing they have received from God in their lives and end up not taking care of their children.
Many of them do not know and cannot take care of their children, leaving them to fend for themselves or for other people to take care of their children.
Today we're going to talk about these mothers, who deserve a good hint to have a shock of reality and reflect on their attitudes.
Indirect for mothers who do not take care of their children
Today we separate the best indirect phrases for mothers who do not take care of their children, and some images as well, containing indirect for these mothers.
See below our list of more than 25 tips for mothers who are irresponsible with their own children, not taking care of them as they should.
- Being a mother is not just posting photos with your children on Facebook, and putting cute phrases, you have to take care, pay attention, play with your child and not be “pretty” on social networks.
- What kind of mother doesn't take care of her own child? Who the hell is capable of something like that?
- A mother who does not take care of her own children is not fit to take care of herself.
- Anyone can have a child and call themselves “Mom”. But a true mother is one who puts her child above her own needs.
- I don't pay like a good mother! I'm! Even imperfect, God gives me the grace of every day to be the best mother I can!
- To be in your children's memory tomorrow, you have to be in their lives today.
Nothing justifies a mother abandoning a child.
- Denying a child the joy and memories of being with their mother is an act of “pure evil”
- Being a selfish mother is a sign of not having learned from life's lessons.
- Instead of treating your child like you were treated. Treat them with the love and attention you would like from your parents.
You, mother, who takes good care of your child, gives him affection and love, you are not a wonder woman, but you are a wonderful woman!
- I don't need a reason to exist, and I don't need anyone's permission to exist. I am the warrant as well as the sentence
- Selfishness stems from a feeling of poverty of the heart, from the perception that love is scarce
- I'd rather be seen disheveled taking care of my kids than paying for it and letting others take care of it.
- A woman who leaves her children because of a male does not deserve to be called a mother.
- I hope one day to be able to love as passionately and selflessly as other parents love their children.
- If not taking care of children was a punishable crime, many parents would be in jail serving a long term sentence.
- No mother should bring children into the world that she is not going to care for.
- Anyone can be a mother, but it takes someone special to be called a mother.
- Anyone who has a child knows that the child comes first, before everything and before everyone else.
- A self-respecting mother doesn't leave her children for her husband.
- No real mother is like any other, but they all have something in common: they would give their own life for their children.
Those who do not want to take the trouble to raise and educate them should not have children.
- To abandon a child is to destroy the image he has of us, in his world we are perfect and irreplaceable.
I hope you enjoyed these hints, which you can use to get the attention of certain careless mothers. Choose the best phrases to use.
You can use means such as whatsapp, facebook or instagram to be able to post these hints, which will certainly make them aware of what they are doing, that is, that they are not taking care of their children.