Google Assistant is becoming an increasingly comprehensive help tool. It is no longer just a virtual butler at the service of all the queries we have, nor just an alarm programmer.
Google Assistant has several well-known commands. We can ask it what the weather will be like tomorrow, or it can give us the alarm for the next morning.
There are many things Google Assistant can do for us, including putting music on YouTube or one of the most popular music streaming services like Spotify or Deezer.
Ok google choose a random number from 1 to 2
Google Assistant continues with inaccurate but amusing guesswork. If you want to spend some time with this game, open it with “Speak to guess my two numbers” and try that the Wizard never knows the two numbers you thought.
For this say "Ok google pick a random number from 1 to 2″. He will choose a number, where you can play with the assistant.
How to Turn “OK Google” On and Off
First, see if Google Assistant is enabled. Not all smartphones have Google Assistant. Tap and hold the "Home" button. If the message “Hello, how can I help?” appears, then Google Assistant is activated.
If you don't get this message, please read “Devices without Google Assistant”.
- Tap and hold the home button;
- In the upper-right corner, tap “Explore and Your Stuff”;
- Then tap “More” and then “Settings”;
- Under “Devices”, select your smartphone or tablet;
- Activate Google Assistant.
- Activate the Detection “Ok Google”.
Cell phones without Google assistant.
- Open the Google app (color G);
- Tap “Menu” and then “Settings”;
- Choose the option “Voice” and then “Voice Match”;
- Activate or deactivate the option 'Say “Ok Google” at any time';
If you want “Ok Google” to automatically unlock your phone when it hears your voice, also enable the “Unlock with Voice Match” option. You already know how to have fun with Ok google pick a random number from 1 to 2.