As we all know, the vinegar it is quite bitter and acidic. This acidity works very well in rituals and sympathies. This small but powerful ingredient has the great power to drive people away, separate couples and even rivals.
For this to happen, you just have to make one of the people sympathies for various purposes. We are going to teach at least some of them here for various purposes, just look for the one that interests you the most and start doing it.
I just want to warn you right now that you can do all of them without anyone's help, so believe me you'll save a lot of money not going to some specialist.
Put the person's name in vinegar
You know that person who can't get out of your head? Put the person's name in vinegar can help you forget. Or a relationship that has been very thankless and that you need to walk away from. But vinegar can also strengthen relationships and spice things up.
If you want to know more about these rituals and how to do them, we will talk about it below.
Vinegar spell to get a boring person out of your life
If you can't forget or get rid of an ex or someone who hurt you, you can use vinegar to your advantage.
Since vinegar has properties to ward off negative energies and get rid of the evil eye.
- A piece of paper;
- A little bit of water;
- A container with a lid.
- Write the name of the person you want to forget on the paper;
- Take the jar with a lid and place the piece of paper inside it;
- Pour a little water and a few drops of vinegar into the pot;
- Cover the pot and place it in the freezer until the next day;
- Bury the contents of the pot in a garden or pot far from your home;
- It can be repeated until the person walks away from your life or thoughts.
Vinegar spell to strengthen a relationship
If you are in a relationship and looking for the two of you happiness, loyalty and a strengthening, vinegar can help!
Since vinegar can be used to attract prosperity and abundance, in the case abundance of love.
- A container with a lid;
- Seven pieces of white paper;
- Write your partner's name on the seven pieces of white paper,
- Take the container you chose, put vinegar in it and add the papers;
- Cover it and put it in a place known only to you;
- Whenever you go to meet your partner, turn the well-sealed container upside down;
- Do this for 7 days and then discard everything.
Vinegar spell to forget a person who doesn't deserve you
Finally, if you want to step away and overcome a relationship being ungrateful and bad for you, vinegar can help!
Since the properties of vinegar to make an energy cleanse and bring protection can work in your favor.
- A piece of red paper;
- A piece of red ribbon;
- Some basil leaves.
- Write the name of the person you want to forget on the red paper;
- Pour three drops of vinegar over the paper;
- Add the basil leaves over the paper;
- Fold and tie the paper with the piece of red ribbon;
- Envision yourself being happy, free from this person and achieving better things;
- Throw it all in the trash and don't look back when you're leaving the place.
It is important not to tell anyone about this sympathy and a good day to do it is on a Friday.
Sympathy to permanently separate a couple with vinegar and bicarbonate
There are couples that just weren't meant to be together.
If you want to separate one of these couples, you can be sure that this powerful ritual will work.
If you try to use it on people who are already predestined, you might not be so lucky… I'm being honest with you!
To sum it up… Sympathy only works on couples who are not meant for each other, nothing more.
If you want to separate any type of couple, get to work and start by arranging all the necessary ingredients.
- 1 photograph of the couple to be separated;
- Coarse salt;
- 1 glass jar with lid.
Start by arranging a photograph of the couple separating. It can be together or a photo of each.
It can be printed.
Place the photographs inside the glass jar and pour a lot of vinegar over them.
Add 3 tablespoons of coarse salt also into the pot and finish filling it with more vinegar.
Once you have the jar with the photo, the salt and the vinegar, you can simply close it.
This sympathy will only be complete when you throw this pot in a trash can, in a smelly sewer or in a remote place with no plant life around.
Basically you have to leave that pot well closed in a very isolated, smelly place and with no one to vote.
Time will take care of separating this couple as quickly as possible!